Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Swordfish Kebabs


This is just one of the many varieties of kebabs available on the streets of Istanbul, where they are often served wrapped in a warm pide (flatbread). At home, they can be served with rice pilaf or wrapped in warm pita bread.

Yield

4 servings (serving size: 2 kebabs)

Ingredients

  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
  • 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
  • 1 pound swordfish, cut into (1/2-inch) cubes
  • 1 pint large cherry tomatoes
  • 4 poblano chiles, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
  • Cooking spray

Preparation

Prepare grill.

Place first 9 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Combine the marinade and swordfish in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.

Remove fish from bowl, reserving marinade. Thread fish, cherry tomatoes, and poblano chiles alternately onto each of 8 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning and basting frequently with the reserved marinade.

Nutritional Information

Calories:
245 (28% from fat)
Fat:
7.7g (sat 1.7g,mono 3.5g,poly 1.6g)
Protein:
25.4g
Carbohydrate:
20.3g
Fiber:
5.1g
Cholesterol:
44mg
Iron:
2.6mg
Sodium:
702mg
Calcium:
43mg

4 comments:

Rangga Wi said...

I'm very sorry my friend...
I can't do that,i just can give u advice...
Please try another ways to builds u'r blog,maybe u can't try another topic and try to invite u'r friend or another blogger...
Try blog directory too,u can see much blog directory address and that can increase u'r traffic.
Went i first listing my blog to google adsense i ignored too.
I just suggest to u to try affiliate program like amazon.com too,its more easy and simple...
Please note,google adsense can't make much money,many people lying about google adsense,from 64 visitor i just can make 2 klick adsense and my earn just $0.18 do you think much money about that..?!
Try the best again pal,don't give up...

Success and regard,

mixedgreen

Rangga Wi said...

Mixedspice,if u want make money online try to register at much PTC program like www.clixsense.com, or another...
U just need klick the ads...
Try to visit, i was joint too...

Success and regard,

mixedgreen

Rangga Wi said...

I don't say google adsense wrongs...
It is true People can get that much money and maybe higher from google adsense...
But the problem,just some people can do that,I myself feel really hard to increase traffic to my blog,just invite 10 visitors per day its hard for me...
I stress and depressed if i thinking about that,but i don't give up,i try,try,and try,that all and i never think about money from adsense again,i try to have fun at blogger.
Most people just get $3 per month from adsense,like me.
And u can see,there are many people do Fraud Klick to the ads too.
Ok friend,that what i know...
I apologize if i can't help u so much.
I just begining in blogger...
Try to learn from other expert blogger,dont be shy to ask them,i do that to at blogcatalog.com...

I wish u success friends,dont give up,do the best.
Hope all is well and success pal...

Rangga Wi said...

Please friends..,can u don't use my blogs as u'r ads place please?!
U can follow,but don't meant u can use my comment box as u'r ads...
U can ads u'r blog at blog directory or others...
Thanks...